Monday, September 19, 2011

What did I do this weekend???

Well I made one of my favorite cupcakes EVER.  These were for a baby shower.  The shower was awesome I might add.  I love black & white with green.  I also made these cookie minis for the shower.  They are always a hit.  I think people like these because they don't feel guilty about eating them.  I mean they are about the size of a quarter.  Something that small can't count as calories....can it?  Not in my book.  So enjoy - you only live once! 

Sunday I spent most of the day on these Butterfly Cookies.  There were a lot of these suckers, and they looked so pretty in quantities.  I just love color.  Have I mentioned that before?

I hope everyone had a great weekend and as good of a Monday as possible.  Busy week ahead - be watching for some new freakin' awesome cookies to be posted later this week!

1 comment:

  1. Heya i am for the first time here. I found this board and I find It truly useful & it helped
    me out much. I hope to give something back and aid others
    like you helped me.

    Here is my webpage; more

    ReplyDelete