Thursday, September 8, 2011

Happy Birthdayyyy

Cute Birthday cookie order for tomorrow.  I just love all these colors together...I especially love the turquoise.  I'm pretty sure I could paint anything turquoise and love it.  My new obsession here lately is finding all sorts of cheap junk stuff, painting it awesome colors, or just doing anything fun to make it unique.  Seriously - it's become an obsession. But I love it, so what the heck.

I made some pumpkin cookies tonight! Stay tuned for pictures.  Oh, and since I was in the mood, I painted my finger nails orange too.  I won't take a picture of that.  I'm terrible at painting my nails.  But I can ice a quadrillion cookies any day....it doesn't make sense does it?  Which brings me to my point.... 
  Order Your Pumpkin Cookies now until Halloween!
(The sooner the better, holidays book up fast fast)

No comments:

Post a Comment