Monday, April 18, 2011

Here Comes Peter Cottontail...

Hopping down the bunny trail...
Haha, for some reason the whole time I was icing these cookies that dang song was in my head.
Ok I admit it - I have severely slacked at getting Easter pictures up this year.  In fact, yesterday was the first time I even started them! 
 These Easter bunnies are for Layton's Easter party at school this week.  I signed up to bring party favors, and of course it's going to be cookies!  I am going to individually wrap them, and perhaps put a mini Easter egg cookie with all his friends names on them in the packages too.  Why do I sign up to do so much extra work??? 
Also, notice my new pans my momma got me.  If you will look at the edge you can see a tiny bit of green.  She got me 3 pans, a green one, blue one, and pink one.  They are so freakin' cute.  I love them.

Can you guess what these are going to be?
Stay tuned!

No comments:

Post a Comment