Monday, March 7, 2011

Happy Birthday Ryan!

So, my friend Danielle made me cupcakes for my birthday last year with white chocolate macadamia nut cookie dough in the center.  They were the best cupcakes I have ever had in my life, and have been craving them since!

  Well, my friend Ryan's birthday is today and I know her favorite is white cupcakes, and chocolate chip cookies - so I had to make these for her! 

 These are White Cupcakes with a Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Center with Butter cream Icing and a Chocolate Chip Cookie on top!!
OMG yum...

Happy Birthday Ryan!
 I hope these make your day sweeter ;)

2 comments:

  1. All I can say is "that's my girl", so divine! Momma!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh - these look very yummy!! Will these be for sale?? Might have to get some when we move home in May.

    ReplyDelete