Saturday, January 29, 2011

Chandelier Cupcake Stand

LOVE this new Chandelier Cupcake Stand! Rent it for $20.  The picture does not even do it justice...
Now for the cupcakes!  The cookie topper on these is a birthday candle!  Love them - so fun!



Ahhh, I just love this stand.  I can't wait to have a reason to use it myself!

And lastly I will leave you with a picture of Valentine's Cookies...I love the mini hearts.  I think they are my favorite.  When I have extra dough I usually make these bite size cookies in different shapes.  Today they are hopefully going to be used in Layton's Valentine pictures!

4 comments:

  1. I've been trying to find these for my wedding in November 2011! I would love to rent these from you! I will email you right now.
    -J.Chu-

    ReplyDelete
  2. I wish I could rent this in Chicago

    ReplyDelete
  3. Iv been looking for the very same cupcake holder.Im In WA Australia, any idea where I can buy some from????
    katrinadoust@westpac.com.au

    ReplyDelete
  4. At this time I am going away to do my breakfast, once having my breakfast coming again to read more news.
    Also visit my page : medi weightloss clinic

    ReplyDelete